Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Devon's first day of Preschool "St. Pauls Christian School" PK 3


















































Good morning everyone!! DEVON had her first day of preschool today! She is in Ms. Kerri and Ms. Lindsays PK 3 class. She has fun with them on Tuesdays, Thursdays and every other Friday!!















Since the kids are both in school now, I have decided to take up a hobby/ possible new "business" opportunity. I have been making custom bows for Devon now for several months. I use to pay those ridicuously high prices on Ebay...but learned how to do them for myself. At present, I just make bows for her outfits then re-sell her used clothes. I have not actually opened a store on ebay. Still trying to decide if I REALLY want to get that involved! I LOVE it, so we will see. I have had one lady on ebay email me and wants me to make bows for all her daughters FALL outfits...so this may be a good chance for me to see if I REALLY want to commit to something like this! Here are a couple of pic's of the recent ones I have done ;)

Ok...for some reason those 3 pics at the top of the page are the bow pictures, can't figure out how to get them down to this message! Marie....Help!!



No comments: